Not Receiving Your eNotices Emails?
Suggestions for fixing the problem
Ensure your Internet Service Provider is not blocking our email address:
Step 1 – Look in your spam filter, and check for emails from email@example.com (skip step 2)
Step 2 – If you’re unable to find firstname.lastname@example.org emails in your spam folder, contact your ISP directly (likely Telus or Shaw) and request they remove the block on email@example.com, or place it on your safe list.
If emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are in your spam filter, it means your email program has flagged email@example.com as spam. To correct this problem, you will need to add our email address to your safe list.
How to enable Shaw Junk Email
By Default Shaw deletes all mail it suspects as spam. To see if firstname.lastname@example.org are being blocked, you will need to modify your Shaw Junk mail settings.
1. Login to Shaw Webmail.
2. Click on “Settings” just below “Greeting Cards”.
3. Click on “Spam Filter” just below “Video Mail”.
4. Select the Radio Box “Hold Suspected Junk Email”. Suspected Junk Email messages will be held in a Junk Email Webmail folder for 7 days. The default is set to “Delete Suspected Junk Email”.
5. Click on “Save” on the right corner of the page just below “Welcome John Doe”.
6. If there are suspected spam emails, a new folder called “Junk Email Webmail” will be created and any Suspected Junk Email messages will be held in a Junk Email Webmail folder for 7 days.
7. Please check your Junk Email Webmail folder daily for any emails with the address called email@example.com.