Computers & Copying
If you are not sure how to get started, see the instructions on how to book a Computer online. You can also reserve a computer from within the Library at a reservation station. Each library user gets 120 minutes of internet time per day. Computer & Internet Access Policy
|Juan de Fuca||12||4||2||2||1|
Printing and Photocopying
All photocopying and printing must comply with Copyright Law.
prices include tax
- You will be asked to enter your library card number and password the first time you print each session. This allows access to your print/copy balance and provides an extra level of security between your account and the printer.
- Once at the printer, scan your library card (or manually enter your card number and password)
- Select the document(s) you wish to print and press OK
- Scan your library card to log into the machine before you start photocopying (or manually enter your card number and password)
- Make your copies
- Please log out when you are finished. The copier will automatically close your account after 30 seconds of inactivity, but we recommend that you manually log out.
Adding Money to Your Account
- You can add credit to your print/copy account online or at one of our computer kiosks with a credit card
- If you would like to add credit using cash or debit card, see a staff member
- Every new library card receives a $1 print/copy credit