Using Outlook Online
1. Search the Outlook Online catalogue.
2. If you find more than one record for the title you want, choose the one with the most locations. This number is in brackets following Locations.
3. Click on the title to select the record, click on Request this Item in the top right corner. A request form will open up. Enter your information. We do not require your address.
- Patron’s Last Name: Enter your last name
- Patron’s First Name: Enter your first name
- Create a Password: Enter your GVPL password, or the last 4 digits of your phone number
- Patron’s Library Card Number: Enter your GVPL card number in full, no spaces
- Patron’s phone: Enter your phone number (10 digits)
- Patron’s email: Enter your e-mail address
- Pick-up Location: Choose the branch where you would like to pick up your Interlibrary Loan
When you have filled in the above fields, click on the Submit button.
*Note: Do not adjust the ‘Need by’ date.